Cyber Security 2024
Tuesday 27th February 2024, 8:30AM-4:30PM
University of Strathclyde Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow (Hosted by FutureScot)
At this event, FutureScot will discuss how we can stem the global rise of threat actors, and insidious ransomware that is re-shaping the IT landscape in Scotland. They will also analyse the resilience levels across key national digital infrastructure and how organisations can best improve their cyber postures.
Join us as key government and industry stakeholders gather to map out the next steps for the national cyber action plans and incident response.
ITHealth is sponsoring this event with Lansweeper.
Together, ITHealth and Lansweeper are a powerful combination; ITHealth’s unrivalled knowledge of the NHS, coupled with Lansweeper’s leading asset management technology, has led to an ITHealth Dashboard which is tailor-made for NHS IT. 140+ NHS organisations now look to a single pane-of-glass to better control, remediate and report on asset risk and stay cyber assured and compliant.
NHS Cyber Connect – from Sophos
Tuesday 28th February 2024, 10AM-11AM
Are you concerned about how ransomware can impact the safety of patient data, hospital downtime, and the drain on IT team resources required to manage these risks?
Join Sophos for an in-depth exploration of the healthcare cybersecurity landscape, with a sharp focus on the NHS.
The webinar will cover:
- Industry Insight: Gain unique insights into the specific cybersecurity challenges confronting the NHS.
- NHS Real-World Use Cases: Explore practical examples where Sophos’ early warning systems have detected potential cyber threats before they escalate.
- Cutting-Edge Solutions: Discover how Sophos’ state-of-the-art solutions are strengthening cybersecurity defences within the healthcare sector.
2024 Connect Conference: NHS North West Skills Development Network
Thursday 16th & Friday 17th May 2024, Grand Hotel Blackpool
In its 13th year, the North West Connect Conference is an annual event for Senior NHS Digital Leaders and Chief Clinical Information Officers attracting between 150-200 delegates from across the North West region and aiming to promote stronger partner relationships.
ITHealth will be sponsoring the event.
Join the ITHealth stand to learn how you can:
- Increase security visibility of all network-connected assets, including medical devices and IoT
- Reduce manual processes related to NHS Digital Cyber Alert compliance
- Streamline DSP Toolkit submissions
- Stay cyber assured through a single-pane view of your connected estate