Sophos XG Firewall
All the protection and insights you need in a single, powerful, easy-to-use application
Sophos XG Firewall represents a fresh new approach to firewall management, enabling administrators to respond to threats and monitor network activity with ease. It’s straightforward, secure and highly effective, with next-generation network protection, synchronised security and unified user, application and network control. It provides instant visibility and powerful and scalable tools for network management.
Sophos XG’s next-generation firewall features include the revolutionary Security Heartbeat (the Sophos synchronised connection between the firewall and endpoints), full web application firewall and complete email anti-spam, encryption and DLP. With hundreds of built-in reports, it’s easy to know exactly what’s happening with users and the network. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally with no separate tools required. And its unique User Threat Quotient reports show which of users are putting security at risk. User identity takes enforcement to a whole new layer with its patented Layer-8 identity-based policy technology enabling user level controls over applications, bandwidth and other network resources regardless of IP-address, location, network or device. It literally takes firewall policy to a whole new layer.
- Delivers all the protection and insights an NHS Trust needs in a single, powerful appliance that’s easy to manage.
- Includes a powerful unified policy model that allows administrators to manage, view, filter and sort their user, application and network policies on a single screen, making advanced protection incredibly easy.
- Detailed reports that are stored locally and require no separate tools are produced as standard.
- User Threat Quotient reports show which users are putting security at risk.
- Provides a single console for the complete central management of multiple XG Firewalls, including Sophos Sandstorm (Sophos’ sandboxing technology).