Endpoint encryption for complete data protection across multiple platforms and devices
Lost or stolen laptops and desktop PCs cause data breaches and compliance problems. Sophos Safeguard Device Encryption gives full-disk encryption that protects confidential data without slowing down users. If other Safeguard modules are used, content can be encrypted as soon as it’s created. With the encryption always on, users can enjoy seamless secure collaboration. Synchronized Encryption proactively protects data by continuously validating the user, application and security integrity of a device before allowing access to encrypted data. The result protects all data, everywhere, automatically.
Sophos SafeGuard provides centrally managed full disk encryption, with the option to use Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault, taking full advantage of the technology built into today’s modern operating systems. It also allows keys and recovery functions to be seamlessly managed from the SafeGuard Management Centre. Sophos SafeGuard’s File Encryption encrypts files individually and ensures they remain encrypted even when transferred to a shared folder, removable USB stick or the cloud.
- Encrypting, decrypting and accessing information is automatic and transparent to the end user, which means that keeping data safe doesn’t become a tedious task.
- Users simply open an encrypted file, edit it or share it internally as they would any other file.
- The SafeGuard Management Centre can be used to install and manage device encryption across your entire network.
- SafeGuard offers synchronised encryption by connecting to Sophos Endpoint Protection and Sophos Mobile Control. The SafeGuard local agent listens to an endpoint’s Security Heartbeat (the synchronised connection between the firewall and endpoints) and enables automated, proactive protection.
- Users can create passwords in one click for any files they wish to share externally.