Threat-focused next generation firewall appliances from Cisco
Cisco Firewall provides advanced defences against advanced attacks. It successfully blocks threats and quickly mitigates any attempts to breach the network’s defences. Cisco Firepower appliances combine a proven network firewall with the industry’s most effective next-gen IPS and advanced malware protection. The result provides more visibility, flexibility and protection.
The Cisco Firepower next-generation firewall (NGFW) is the industry’s first fully integrated, threat-focused next-gen firewall with unified management. It can detect, block, track, analyse and contain targeted and persistent malware. It uniquely provides advanced threat protection before, during and after attacks. The Cisco Firepower NGFW includes Application Visibility and Control, optional Firepower next-gen IPS, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection for Networks and URL Filtering based on 80 categories and the cataloguing of over 280 million URLs. Centralised configuration, logging, monitoring and reporting are performed by the Firepower Management Centre.
- Contain all known and unknown malware with leading Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and sandboxing.
- Gain more visibility and understanding of an environment with Cisco Firepower next-gen IPS, while using automated risk rankings and impact flags to identify priorities.
- Detect threats earlier and faster, with the average time of 100 days between infection and detection reduced to less than a day.
- Reduce complexity with unified management and automated threat correlation across tightly integrated security functions, including application firewalling, NGIPS, and AMP.
- Enhance security and take advantage of existing investments, with optional integration of other Cisco and third-party networking and security solutions.