Assurance Dashboard Solution
Providing a single, dynamic view of the assurance and compliance levels of your entire IT estate
Without a truthful and trustworthy view of your IT estate, how can you possibly understand the true strength of your cyber posture and levels of assurance and compliance?
The ITHealth Assurance Dashboard Solution consolidates all areas of your cyber security into a single, near real-time view – giving complete, at-a-glance visibility of what’s happening within your network. It increases understanding of the risks you face and levels of compliance at both a local and national NHS Digital level. Most importantly, it gives you justified confidence in your assurance – at all times.
- An automated asset management and network inventory tool continuously scans all hardware and software – in fact, all IP addressable assets – on your network and exposes the information in an intuitive dashboard interface.
- A granular level of detail is supplied for each asset found, including for example: serial number, the last logged on Windows user, and remaining disk space – even devices using default passwords are identified.
- Data is fed into tailored status reports along with added ITHealth intelligence, so the dashboard displays only the most critical security information relevant to your cyber defences and compliance.
- Status reports include, for example: Anti-Virus and Windows update status, encryption status, CareCERT alert compliance, active directory and user trends…the list goes on.
- Nearly all CareCERT alerts are added once released so you can rapidly assess associated risks, levels of compliance and remediation required – as well as monitor the number of outstanding / resolved issues in near real-time
- ITHealth provides monthly snapshot summaries of the Dashboard information to feed into hygiene and / or board reports; key trends are highlighted so you can demonstrate progress over time.
- ITHealth can create and add reports specific to your organisation, upon request.
- Huge time-savings through a consolidated and automated view of your entire IT infrastructure
- Justified confidence in your assurance and compliance levels at all times
- Streamlined CareCERT management frees up vital resource
- Remediation impacts can be monitored in near real-time
- Regular snapshot summary reports simplify hygiene reporting / reporting to the board
- Ensures you remain fully compliant with NHS Digital best practice
- Access to ITHealth’s experienced and purely NHS focussed technicians who have an unrivalled and genuine understanding of NHS IT infrastructures
The ITHealth Dashboard is far from a one-trick pony; we’re finding uses for it that we didn’t even anticipate. It’s so easy to use that it has become an invaluable, everyday tool for our 2nd and 3rd line teams.
IT Security Manager
West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
The ITHealth Dashboard negates the use of multiple management consoles; we now go to one place to monitor and control our IT estate and get a trusted view of our assurance.
Andre De Araujo
Head of ICT
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
What I like best is that this system takes away any guesswork and opportunity for error in reporting; it presents a picture of the network and systems as they really are - making it easier to visualise risks and present accurate solutions.
Digital Compliance Manager
Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
It’s a solution that allows us to effectively aggregate a number of asset management and security dashboards into one central resource. We now go to one place to get a clear view of the network.
Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The ITHealth Assurance Dashboard gives us clarity on the true level of vulnerabilities that exist within our IT estate and helps us to proactively address them.
Former Chief Information Officer
East London NHS Foundation Trust
Our aim was to get a simpler and more independent view of the state of our IT estate to better manage vulnerabilities and assure customers. What we actually got was so much more.
Chief Technical Officer
Nottinghamshire Health Informatics Service