Lansweeper is an IT Asset Management platform provider helping organisations better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. Lansweeper helps customers minimise risks and optimise their IT assets by providing actionable insight into their technology assets at all times, offering trustworthy, valuable, and accurate insights about the state of users, devices, and software.
Lansweeper Professional Services, from ITHealth
Project Scoping – Design – Installation – Adoption – Support – Healthcheck
Lansweeper’s leading technology asset and intelligence platform is powerful and highly configurable; whilst providing a quick return on investment out-of-the-box, ITHealth helps unlock its full potential by providing a full lifecycle service from project scoping, design and implementation to consulting, training and support, ensuring Lansweeper is tailored to your unique organisational needs so it works hardest for your business.
Having delivered and managed 150+ Lansweeper installations for UK organisations demonstrates ITHealth’s strength of partnership with Lansweeper and our proven expertise and in-depth knowledge of the Lansweeper application, be that On-Premise or in Cloud environments.
For customers new to Lansweeper, our service involves listening carefully to your objectives, desired outcomes and measurements for success, and working closely with you to architect and implement a custom, hassle-free Lansweeper installation to meet your unique organisational needs. Post-implementation, we provide you with the necessary training to allow you to become system experts. An ITHealth service-wrap also ensures that when new needs arise – be it configuration requirements or custom reports, they are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Vast experience of ITHealth’s expert consultants who know the Lansweeper platform inside and out.
- Ensure a robust, custom-built, hassle-free Lansweeper implementation that is designed to meet your unique business needs.
- Maximise asset insights with tailored configuration designed to achieve business goals.
- Get priority access to Lansweeper’s customer success team before, during and after implementation.
- Ability to purchase additional service hours to cater to ongoing configuration requirements or new projects.
- Receive customised training to help you become system experts.
ITHealth’s Professional Services for Lansweeper include:
For existing Lansweeper customers, ITHealth offers a health check service designed to assess your current Lansweeper usage and configuration against your business objectives. We’ll evaluate its effectiveness, offer best practise ideas and identify areas for improvement.
- Licence usage checks
- Review scanning errors
- Assess scanning schedules
- Integrations check
- Review asset retention settings
- Written report provided with recommendations
Healthcare Cyber Assurance and Compliance
ITHealth utilises Lansweeper’s deep scan technology to power its ITHealth Dashboard which has been designed specifically to address the cyber and compliance needs of NHS organisations. ITHealth manipulates vital inventory data uncovered by Lansweeper and integrates it with other key data feeds and intelligence to help NHS organisations better manage the security of their connected estates and stay assured of their cyber defences. The ITHealth Dashboard includes a wealth of reports to support both local and national compliance requirements and helps better visualise and manage exposure to cyber risk.
- A dynamic risk-based view of network-connected assets, including medical devices and IoT
- Pro-actively helps mitigate vulnerabilities across the IT and non-IT estate
- Comprehensive audit and compliance reporting, including DSPT mapping and compliance
- NHS Digital Cyber Alert automation, prioritisation and tracking
- Comprehensive cyber hygiene reporting, plus reporting bespoke to individual NHS organisations
- An ITHealth supported solution, including monthly provision of ‘cyber security status quo’ management reports
See what our customers have to say…
We’re delighted that we have so many happy customers who talk positively about our Lansweeper services.